Patriot Point is proud to work with other charitable organizations who share our mission to operate retreats for recovering service members, their families and caregivers.
There are a variety of ways for nonprofit partners to get involved, from hosting programs at Patriot Point to providing resources for our guests:
- Host wounded service members, families and caregivers throughout the year for relaxation and reconnection
- Past retreats included cooking classes, yoga classes, spa outings, painting classes and beach bonfires
- Watersports, including kayaking and paddle boarding
- Boating, with ample fishing and crabbing opportunities in-season
- Outdoor recreational activities including 3-D archery course and five-stand skeet shooting
- Bi-weekly waterfowl, turkey, and sika deer hunting opportunities in-season
For additional information or to get involved, please contact Lauren Schram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-938-1483.